Right now I'm in a bit of a rough spot and due to some unforeseen circumstances, will likely have to take a month off from school. This does free up some time, so I thought I'd open up commissions officially if anyone was interested. In short, I need to keep the bills paid so that when I am able to return to my coursework I actually can. I'm not trying to save up for conventions/vacations/what-have-you; I just want to keep the bills paid up and buy my pets' food each month. Anything extra will help with the other mandatory household stuff and replacing art supplies. With that said, here's what you should know:
- I can only accept payments through Paypal. Priority is placed on the first payments I receive, not the first requests.
- I cannot start work on your request until I receive the full payment; I’ve been burned too many times in the past, I’m sorry.
- Prices listed are starting prices. What the price per request will depend on the specifics of what you want. Say you ask for a “full color of your three OCs with a minimal background”. If they’re dressed to the nines in heavily detailed armor, it will cost more than a high school AU setup.
- The cost of backgrounds/additional characters is a flat rate. Please use your best judgement here. Adding in more details = more time.
- You will receive a 300dpi file only after payment is complete and through the email you’ve contacted me with. It is yours to print out and display, but if you share it online, a credit would be appreciated.
- There is a good chance I will share a smaller, watermarked copy of your commission in my galleries. If this is something you do not wish, simply let me know.
What I will draw:
- Just about anything, actually. What I require are good resources.
- Original characters
- Fanart; keep in mind I cannot replicate a given style, such as Akira Toriyama
- Some nudity/gore. Must check with me first and explain exactly what you want. Tasteful is one thing; porn is something else
- Gaia Online avatars, provided you use TekTek’s dream avatar creator and supply the item list
What I won’t draw:
- Anything explicit involving violence, sexual situations, or hate crimes
- Anything involving minors that would make your mother cry
- Heavily-filled backgrounds. If it distracts from the characters then it’s too much and I will simplify it.
- Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and put something relevant about the request in the subject line please.
- I’ll need your name, your paypal email (if different), and a detailed description of your request. The more you can tell me, the better. Bonus points if you have references you can supply me with. I want to know poses, expressions, which type of art you’re looking at, the whole shebang.
- I’ll look over your request and get back to you with a price and the email address of my Paypal account. As soon as I know the payment is complete, I’ll begin work, so the sooner you can get that done the sooner we can get started.
- I try to keep my people updated on the work regularly. If you’re anxious, you’re welcome to ask about the progress.
And that's about it! If you're just curious or seriously interested don't hesitate to ask me questions. I'll be happy to answer!